Roaa Knowledge is committed to protecting the privacy and accuracy of confidential information to the extent possible. Other than what users post for public access, or in response to subpoenas or other legal instruments that authorize access, personal information is not actively shared. In particular, we do not re-distribute or sell personal information collected on our web servers.
Our servers collect the following analytics:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computer being used.
- web pages requested.
- referring web page.
- browser used.
- date and time.
We do not associate this data to individual user identities.
The site may use "cookies" in order to deliver web content specific to individual users' interests or to keep track of online purchasing transactions. Sensitive personal information is not stored within cookies.
We use webforms on this site. These forms require users to give contact information like users’ emails. Contact information from the registration form is used only to send material relating to the [event/course/purpose] for which it was collected and will not be sold to another party.
Use of collected information:
- We will only use personal information collected from this site for the purpose of communication back to individuals who contact us via the site.
- We use browser-IP-address information and anonymous-browser history to report information about site accesses and for profiling purposes. IP address information may also be used for troubleshooting purposes.
Distribution of collected information:
- We will not disclose, without your consent, personal information collected about you, except for certain explicit circumstances in which disclosure is required by law.
- We will not distribute or sell personal information to third-party organizations.
This Privacy Statement does not apply to the other Roaa Knowledge web sites. You should review the privacy statement posted on other Roaa Knowledge web sites when you visit them.
Privacy Statement Revisions: This Privacy Statement was last revised on [September 2020]. We may change this Privacy Statement at any time and for any reason. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement periodically.
If we make a significant change to our Privacy Statement, we will post a notice on the homepage of our web site for a period of time after the change is made.
Responsibility for External Sites:
This website may contain links to other web sites. Some of those web sites may be operated by third parties. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of web sites operated by others.
We are not responsible for the performance of web sites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this web site we recommend that you review each web site's privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.
How to contact us
Please feel free to contact us regarding any questions using the “contact” link on the bottom of this page.